Thursday, May 14, 2009

Make Time


Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn't change anything. All it does is taint your mind and steals your joy.You can't have joy without peace, and there is no peace without God - Anonymous


I woke up early this morning in deep thought. After wiping the sands and pouring a cup of lemon ginger tea I started my prayer and meditation. I often write things that stir up and inspire, however, this morning I wanted to do something different. It's great to be inspired daily but there is only one who can keep you motivated without the words of men. One whose voice can stimulate the coiled hairs of the inner ear and trigger frequencies that ring down in your soul without saying a word. Where there is an absence of the Divine...there is division and distress. I challenge you this day...put things back into perspective. If you were rushing this morning and forgot to pray, take the time to do so...now. Some of you have come seeking inspiration for this day and yet the same problem might carry over to the next dawning. I would that you would position yourself for peace sake this day...don't put it off for tomorrow.I am sent here as a worker of light, however, the light is not me. Even I have to seek and pray each morning before writing or typing the first letter as I seek to inspire the soul and not just stroke the mind. Hollow yourselves out today and seek the deeper things that will keep you lifted up lest you fall. Some of you are on the edge...some an hour away from a breakthrough. Today take time for God as he never misses a moment with you. Only what you do for him will last . Take the time to center yourself today...take a breather...talk to Him. He is listening :)
You Can....You Will
Take each day and work it, live it, be it to the fullest!
Izzy That Motivational Guy

0 comments: